WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ABC, it's Easy as 123.

Good Morning Everyone! Today you will be enjoying an all about me set to the tune of the ABC's. I am a kindergarten teacher after all. I live for this stuff!

If you are stopping by from ICLW, look around! My first post can be found if you scroll down, or there is a link conveniently located on the left side bar.

So pull up a chair, and stay away. Thanks for stopping by!

a: Ashlee, that's my name. Nice to meet you!
b: Brian. He's my loverface.
c: children. We want lots and lots of them.
d: daydreamer. I am one. guilty as charged.
e: eternity. that's how long my husband and I will be together. Lucky him. ;-)
f: faith. I've got lots of it.
g: Gibson. It's my last name. and I love it.
h: happy. I am happy regardless of the trials I face.
i: infertility. How dare you?
j: Jesus Christ. He is my Redeemer and Savior.
k: Kindergarten! I teach that.
l: love. I love so many wonderful people.
m: Minnesota. I grew up there. It's cold.
n: negative. I've grown to hate that word.
o: our families are the bomb dot com.
p: preschool. I taught preschool for 4 years.
q: Questions. I've got millions.
r: ready to be a mommy.
s: sleepy. I love to sleep.
t: traveling. I enjoy it like you wouldn't believe.
u: unsure of whats wrong with my baby making pipes.
v: Very big dreams and goals for my life.
w: Waiting. I hate doing it.
ex:treme crafter.
y: Yes! An answer I can't wait to say when someone asks me "that" question.
crazy: is what infertility has made me.

4 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW & thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Love your ABCs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I hope you and your hubby are able to conceive soon!

    ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, fun post! ....Love that you call your family the "bomb dot.com"!
    Thanks for sharing, and happy ICLW wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love that you added "crazy" at the end of your ABC's. We've all been there. Actually I'm still there! ha! Your comments and posts make me cry and laugh at the same time. You're an amazing writer and I totally "feel" the things you say. I hope your stay in IF land is very short. I'll be following you "journey". Let's all get there soon and become mommy blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.