WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Comes Love!

See that pretty girl next to me??

She's my bestie.
and
SHE IS GETTING MARRIED TO MY COUSIN KIMBALL (not pictured)

so...
SHE WILL BE MY COUSIN IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS!!!

sweet sweetness.

Congratulations! And-- I'm the one that set them up! I feel like I accomplished such a wonderful match! I should start charging for my love matching skills!

6 comments:

  1. That's great that you are gaining a bestie family member. I can't wait for my sister or brother in law to get married so I can have new family! thank you for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fun! Congratulations--to both of you. What a sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for doing such a match up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe my step squared cousin dearie! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashlee, so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your sense of humor. And I'm very happy that you've found so much comfort knowing there are so many of "us" out there. You're soooo not alone!

    I look forward to following your journey and - from the looks of it - being very entertained in the process!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.