Awesome. Let's showcase my terrible memory. Okay, okay what did I do today.
and how detailed should this be? Not like sickly detailed. Nobody cares that much.
I woke up at about 10:00. Brian came home from playing Frisbee golf with his brother Brandon. he came and layed on the bed and we chatted it up.
I came on the couch and watched Brian play call of duty and then dragged myself into the kitchen to get a yogurt. Strawberry. I ate it, and it was delicious.
Brian got a call from his friend Andy to go with him to the Rancho Supermarket. I told Brian to bring me back a horchata. While he was gone I watched the first episode of Glee.
He returned, I drank some yummy horchata and tried a carne asada taco from Rancho. It was too spicy, I only took one bite.
Brian then began to try to make onion rings with our new deep fryer. Epic fail.
I then decided to go to my lovely mother in laws house to do some crafting with her. I made a wreath for my front door. Totally awesome.
I came home, cleaned up the house and got ready for our cousins Jenn and Darron and their 2 kiddos to come over for dinner. We had to run to bashas to get some stuff for the salad and then we went to QT to get sodas. On our way home I saw a grown man pick his nose, and then eat the booger. I almost died.
Once Jenn got to our house we left the fellas and went and got our nails done. I chose pink and we proceeded to giggle and chat and talk about babies and family and such and such.
Came home, laughed and played with the boys. Levi helped me make the salad and even tried to eat a cucumber, and then kept insisting on putting the half eaten piece back in the bowl. Don't worry. I saved it. We made home made french fries and pigs in a blanket. Totally unhealthy, but yummers.
We ate, laughed at the boys trying to beat Brian up and had a wonderful night.
But Ashlee you haven't done any exercise today? I know. I'm gonna do some wii fit in a little bit. So there you have it. I'm glad I did something today that is at least kind of worth mentioning.
We had a wonderful night with the Anglin family.
totally awesome! I wish I had the energy that you have. Thanks for coming and spending some time crafting at my house.
ReplyDeleteFun! Man I wish I could craft every day.
ReplyDelete