WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

That's what he said.

Posted by Brian.

1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?
The first thing I noticed was her leggings. She opened the door and she walked out and was wearing a really cute dress with white leggings. I had never seen them on an adult before, but they were really cute.

2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy? (In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!)
Bobbypins!! I find them all over the ground, in random places. She doesn't keep them in one spot! Like just now we found on on the floor by the couch- no where near the bathroom. Like c'mon! Under carpets, under everything. It's like they walk there on their own.

3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife?
She would have new flowers as needed. There would never be a time when there wouldn't be new flowers in the house.

4. When do you find your wife most attractive?
In the mornings, before she wakes up.


5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
As bad as this sounds, cleaning up. She's so good at it.

6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything? Elope or if you eloped vice versa? (Non couples or friends can make up a different question here)
.I would've gotten married sooner, so the date would've been different. But we really wanted her Dad to be there, but if that wasn't a problem I would've picked a different date.

7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do?
This might be unrelated, but when I first met Ashlee she wore glasses, and now she doesnt. So I wish she wore them still, but other than that, I have nothing to complain about.
8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be?
Disneyworld.
9. What is one moment you wish you could go back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
That would have to be our first kiss. I would re-live it every day if I could. I wouldn't change a thing.

10. What do you love most about your wife?
Crap. I hate this question. When she comes to give me a big hug, she skips. It's quite cute. I wouldn't say that's what i love the most, but it's pretty high up there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! You need to link this up on my site so everyone else can read your answers! Very funny about the bobby pins, they are all over our place as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't mind if I steal this :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.