1. On vacation, I like to collect a magnet from every place we visit. Cheap, practical souvenir.
2. There's probably a million dead bodies in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is San Diego.
4. Once upon a full moon.
5. Up, up and away we go.
6. Bananas in pajamas, are coming down the stairs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include going to see Grown Ups, going to a baby shower (eeeek) and babysitting and Sunday, I want to sleep in, but I have church!

Hey Ashlee! Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! I also want to let you know that I DID text you today after we found out! I sent you a text to the number you left me in that comment! I'm guessing it never got to you! :( My phone has been shutting off recently and acting weird! But I am glad you were able to find out from Austin!
ReplyDeleteMy magnent collection from DH&I's travels are one of my most prized possessions!
ReplyDelete