WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday 9



1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet?
Hmm, that's a tough one. If we want to stay strictly like alien life forms. Then no. I think thats ridiculous.



2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree?
Yes. My family is big on family history.



3. Did you ever consider an acting career?
Of course. When I was younger,  my bestest friend, also named Ashley wished we were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson. We loved them. We watched their movies. Sang their songs. We wanted to be them. I had to be Mary-Kate because I didn't spell my name with the "ey". But that was about it. I was passionate about it when I was 8.

 
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting?
I've seen some pretty funny things. I think I'll pick this one. During sacrament meeting (our meeting where we remember Christ and renew our baptismal covenants) a Dad was holding his new little baby. They were sitting right in front of us. So sacrament is going on, and everyone is praying so ya know our heads are bowed and everyone's eyes are closed. Well I'm mindin my own bidness when I hear a sound from the baby. I open my eyes and it appeared that the dad had held her up over his head, and she puked in his mouth. Bah hah. But the sacrament is being passed so he's trying to be quiet and respectful. I had to bury my face to stop from laughing. But it was hilarity at its finest.




5. What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
Lion King. and I cried.

6. What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
I haven't had to make too many, not because I'm perfect, but because I'm a terrible liar. So I always get caught right away. Thinking back on it, I think I was in 3rd grade. I told the kid that sat next to me that I had a special watercolor set that turned into soda when you poured water onto it. So like if you poured water onto the brown, it would taste like Coke and so on. I told him I would sell it to him for 5 bucks. So I made the sale. Then my Grandma asked me where I got the money from. I tried lying first. Something totally ridiculous I'm sure. And then I had to fess up about what I dd. That was really hard for me to do.

 

7. What is a city that you have visited and hated?
Um. I don't think there is any. Nothing comes to mind at least. Maybe Phoenix. I hate all the one way streets.




8. Has anyone in your life been "the one who got away"?
Now I love my husband. I am more than happy that he is the guy I ended up with. But I still think about "the one who got away." I think about him cause we were really good friends, not in a "I wish I married him kinda way." His name was Sean. Well, it still is, he's not dead. We met when we were like 3 years old at my Aunt Lora's daycare. We were the best of friends and always talked about getting married. We lost touch when we were teenagers and then found each other again like 5 years ago. I saw him when I went back to Minnesota. And then, he kind of feel off the deep end, and we stopped talking. Now, 5 years ago I wanted to marry him. But I also wanted to marry Brad Pitt, so I don't know how reliable my judgment really was.




9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks?
Like "thunk" was the sound that the bar made when the duck ran into it? Huh. That's not funny. Poor duck.

4 comments:

  1. Lion King was a really good movie.

    Enjoy your Saturday.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/has-anyone-in-your-life-been-they-one-who-got-away/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are adorable.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love you. You are so cute. Ha ha funny answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still cry at the opening of Lion King - both the movie and the stage production.

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.