Loosing weight is the bane of my existence. I loathe it. Why, why can't I be the girl who eats Taco Bell every day and maintains a flat stomach and looks gorgeous. why? One of lifes many unfairness-es.
I went to the gym today and did cardio. Not a ton, but it felt good to get my heart rate up and to sweat. I wish I had more motivation. This summer, unemployed thing has made me so totally lazy and the 108 degree weather hasn't helped a bit either. But- here's the thing. I'm quitting it. Since, I have all the time in the world until mid July (that's when I can get into my classroom and start playing teacher) I am going to do one form of exercise a day. You hear me? A day. I have the wii fit, so that in itself allows me no excuses. I don't have to go anywhere. I just have to change the channel and go at it. So there. I said it. I'm getting serious. I'm loosing my 98 more pounds. It may actually be less, but I'm terrified to weigh myself. So, I'll just stick with 98.
And to all of you taco bell daily eaters who look good regardless. I hate you.
but you're getting healthy, which is more important than eating junk and being unhealthy! you're being good to yourself, you should be proud!
ReplyDeleteone a day sounds like a great plan-you're going to rock it!
You will do great! I too hate taco bell daily eaters who look good regardless!!!
ReplyDeleteAshlee, I've been down this road so many times too! I would recommend livestrong.com. You're probably already counting your calories, but this website has REALLY helped me to not only watch what I'm eating, but how much my exercise is really helping. On this website you can track everything you eat, plus add in every kind of physical activity you do everyday. It will calculate how many net calories you have a day. Doing this every day really motivates me to keep exercising because I like seeing the numbers. It makes it real to me, that the exercise I'm doing is actually helping.
ReplyDeleteI got really depressed for awhile, because I USED to be one of those girls who could eat taco bell every day and not gain weight. Then after I got married that went out in the window. (I don't know how it was that marriage changed it). I've struggled with my weight ever since, especially after having Macee. I get so mad sometimes that I can't eat whatever I want and not have any consequences. And then to watch tiny girls eat whatever they want and not gain weight kills me!
But I've turned a new page. I haven't weighed myself in awhile so I don't know how much weight I've lost, but I can tell I'm losing it. My clothes are fitting better and I just feel great. I know you can do it too! :) Keep at it!