WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

100 pizz-ound challenge. {update}


I've gone to the gym 5 times this week! Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and today. Chew on that Richard Simmons. My big hunk of a husband has gone every day this week! No, you can't feel his muscles.They're all mine.

I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks. I'm scared to see the numbers go up. I need to be down 8.2 pounds by the end of this month to have met my monthly goal.

I can feel myself improving on the eliptical and it super rocks. If only it wasn't 115 degrees here in the AZ it wouldn't be so terrible. I think I might actually sweat buckets.

So I promise a weight update soon. I go in on Tuesday for my weigh in. So check back for it around then.

now-

***ONLY CONTINUE READING THIS IF YOU ARE A LADY***
Okay foxy ladies, here's a question. So Aunt Flo has been here for 12 days now. I know that this is the first time she's been here for 9 months, but should she be visting so long?  It's not super heavy, but still enough to be noticed. Has this happened to anyone before? Do I still have a chance of ovulating? Help a sista out.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for workouts!!

    As for AF, I was told by 4 different OB/GYN's that regardless of the length of flow, you could very well be ovulating but it'll be hard to track it with the ovulation tests and thermometers and such. Mine is so unpredictable and at times, constant for months that I asked that very question on several different occasions and was told I was still ovulating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it doesn't matter, Aunt Flow is here and that means there's always a chance....Shouldn't you be getting busy somewhere else? I'll cross my fingers, toes and eyes if it helps! I'm praying for you. If not this time that Aunt Flow makes another visit next month and the month after that and so on :) Now git er done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.