WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I loved visiting Europe, but I don't know if I would want to live there. I love visiting, but I treasure living in the land of the free, and the home of the brave.



2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
I'd wear flip flops in the snow anyday over wearing gloves in the summer. Sick. Especially here in Arizona. Barf. I would walk around naked if I could.


3. Fried or Bake and why?
This depends. Are we talking potatoe chips? If so, then baked. Are we talking french fries, well then fried. It all depends on the food.


4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
I would love to interview Hugh Jackman.  I hear he's a nice fellow, and I love him. It would be great to talk with him.


5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I was a big fan of Lurlene McDaniel books. You know, the ones about teenage love and tragedy. They were awesome.


6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Tosh.O, Veronica Mars, and Glee

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
Um, I wouldn't join a circus. So....

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Im gonna steal it for my post for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.