WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

101 Goals in 1001 Days

If you look at the left corner of my blog you'll find a page for my newest thing. 101 Goals in 1001 Days. Check it out! It's not finished. I'm only on goal 79 i think, its really hard to think of 101 things right away! I'd love any ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept and I wish you the best of luck! I'm a list and goal maker as well and I love it. I have a blog that is just keeping up with my goals. :D

    ps. I particularly like goal 32. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.