1. What were your school colors?
My high school was Red, White and Blue. We were super patriotic.
My college was Navy Blue and Gold!
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
I don't know. I guess I don't really remember any that have stuck out enough for me to remember them word for word. I've been told I'm a good singer plenty of times. and I'm pretty.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
We buy bulk from Costco. It's like $23 bucks for 50 rolls or something. I don't like the real soft kind, its get too slippery when I'm wiping. ;-)
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
Yes, my mom gave me one when I turned 11 I think. But I knew about it because I found an invitation. It was awesome though. We had moved to a different town in southern Minnesota and she had invited all of my old friends and that was the surprise. I loved it! And I threw one for my husband 2 years ago.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
My hair straightener. I would be miserable without it. And so would everyone who had to look at my frizzy hair.

Oh man me and my straightener are tight!!
ReplyDelete