In other news my classroom is still in the works, I'm at a stand still of what to do. I have random pieces of furniture that I don't know where they should do, and it's hard to put together a classroom when I don't know what the curriculum is involving yet. I should get some answers next week.
We found out yesterday that we are getting another nephew!! We only have 2 nieces, one is 2 and one is almost 4 months. Our nephew Jaxon will be born in November and then our other nephew, Ryder will be here in January. Exciting stuff. We should be finding out what my sister in law is having in a few weeks.
Aunt Flo is still here, that makes it 18 days. Man, oh man. I guess she's making up for her 9 month haitus. I'll be happy when it's gone though.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Don't sweat it too much about your classroom furniture arrangement. I'm FAMOUS for changing things up several times a year, depending on what I'm doing at the time. Or just because. You'll figure out what works best for you in time!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jo
Eek I would be freaking out about that lizard. When I find bugs I put my cat in front of it and hope that he gets it. I hope you get the answers you need for your classroom soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry about your super-long period.... Why can't it just be normal for us?? :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the classroom stuff!
--Happy ICLW--
I canNOT wait until you have it all set up! I want to see pictures woman!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlee,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment to me yesterday. I'm a literacy coach for Kindergarten to Grade 6 and I have some awesome curriculum documents and guides to instruction. Now, these are all based for Ontario, but I bet you could use them. I can email them to you as PDF's or I can post them for you in a comment.
Also, I just finished a really cute inquiry project using critical literacy for senior kindergarten and the results were awesome. I would love to share with you what we did and how we tracked our data over time.
Lastly, if you need anything at all for Kindergarten I can guide you through tonnes of resources. I have a professional library that I have spent thousands of dollars on. I can share with you names of books that can help your enormously with kindergarten.
Send me an email at mariannoushka@gmail.com if you want some virtual help!
Marianne K
:)
ps - sorry to hear that AF is still there. Tell her to go away. I used to have lizards in my Grandparents house in Cyprus all the time. My grandfather was amazing at catching them. And, congrats on your growing family. I can't wait to hear that it's you who's carrying the baby!
Hugs!
Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, returning the virtual hug! Congratulation on the new nephew/niece joining the family and sorry AF is staying so long! Did you check with your dr if he has an idea?
ReplyDeleteLove, Fran
ICLW #142
Friday when I got home from the gym a little gieco came through the front door with me. I screamed bloody murder! Enough to wake my poor hubs at 5 am. But he caught and released it! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you aunt flow packs up and leaves soon! I'm sure she has out stayed her welcome!
Ah! I would hate to have a lizard running around my house! That would definitely freak me out! I hope you are able to catch it. Soon.
ReplyDeleteICLW #27
Stopping by from ICLW. We live in Florida and get lizards inside all the time. We have a cat that will eat them whole though, so that is how they usually meet their demise. (Thankfully I don't have to catch them. LOL!) At least they eat any bugs that might be inside...
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Congrats on the new niece/nephew...that is exciting news. I hope that you caught the lizard. That would freak me out, too!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new nephews! how exciting :)
ReplyDeleteand, i hope the lizard is gone. that would freak me the hell out!
thanks for visting my blog, come back :)