WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Five.



Yahoo- Thursday Five. Want to play along? Just list five things that have made you;

Happy

Joyful

Appreciative

Giggly

Excited

and don't forget to go back and link up!

I'm super HAPPY that I get to start decorating my classroom tomorrow. I've taken 'before' pictures already, so stay tuned for some 'after' pics coming your way later this month.

I'm EXCITED that we might be buying a house sooner then we had planned. We're aiming to get one in January.

I'm APPRECIATIVE of all of the lovin I'm getting from my ICLW friends!

I'm JOYFUL that I get a paycheck again starting in like 3 weeks. Serioulsy, it's been a long 9 months without one.

I'm GIGGLY that my BFF Stephanie is getting married in less than a month and I've got some giggly things up my sleeve for her bachelorette party.

8 comments:

  1. i can't believe how soon she'll be getting hitched! ahk! i'm helping my step sis with the shower, but i think a friend would be better to head up the bachelorette party, i'm not good at those kinds of parties ;) if you want help though, i'd be happy to do/get anything :)

    also, your comment is so sweet! and yes, you will! i believe it! i'm crossing my fingers and legs that this month will be your month and that your little babe will be on its way soon....you can cross your fingers...just not your legs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linkning up, great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this post totally made me happy and giddy. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm here for some more iclw love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your enthusiasm for teaching! It makes me smile every time!!

    Happy ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog and happy ICLW to you.
    yes the AZ weather is so crazy right now, I didn't even have to wear sunglasses on my way to work today because it's so overcast
    it sprinkled on me just before i made it to work

    www.whatwouldjendo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the house! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog always makes me happy, reading your list today was just another example of how you make my days happy. Thanks again!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting, is this your first classroom? I remember how thrilled I was when I got my first space. I can't get into mine for a couple more weeks...and time is dragging.

    And, yes, I think August's paycheck is the one that makes me happiest all year long... LOL!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.