I've cried during so many shows, and felt like waiting a week to find out what else is happening in the lives of my "friends" is torture, but I just can't back down. It's addicting.
I feel like the characters on the show are my bestest of friends and sometimes, they've let me down. But for the most part they're always there to pick me up when I'm down, laugh with me, and help me get all my tears out when I need to.
Currently I'm still on my Veronica Mars kick. It's like being in High School all over again. So far I've been let down by a few of the characters.**SPOILER ALERT** I'm mad that Logan and Veronica didn't date longer. I'm mad that Duncan dated Meg, knocked her up, and then ran away with the kidnapped baby. I'm annoyed at Troy. Just purely annoyed with him.
But that's that. I'm only half way through the second season, so some of my friends may redeem themselves. Has anyone else watched this show? Ever? I'm in some desperate need of someone to chatty chat with.
So, which tv characters are your bff's?


Man I have wayyyy too many to list!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlee! You don't know me, but I was just blog hopping and I came across yours. I saw you were talking about Veronica Mars and I HAD to comment. I LOVE Veronica Mars. It was one of my all-time favorite shows. I didn't start watching it until 2006. I got the first and second seasons on dvd for christmas that year and I got my whole family hooked! haha. I didn't like that whole duncan storyline with Meg. It kinda irritated me. If you ever want to chat about the show let me know!
ReplyDelete"I hated Kelly for dating Zach, because deep down inside I know he should've been dating me instead. "
ReplyDeletehilarious!