WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to know you.

Getting to know YOU


1. Thong or Granny Panties? I wear garments. Wanna learn about em- click right here.

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? Sure. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

3. Spanx or no Spanx? I used to wear them all the time when I played volleyball, but not so much anymore.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets? No way. I hate sheets. And currently we are sleeping on top of the blankets since its so blasted hot here.

5. What is your favorite Disney character? Aladdin. I love him. Isn't he dreamy?

6. Dream vacation spot? San Diego. I would live there if I could.

7. What is your dream job? I would love to open up my own school someday.

8. Who is your hero and why? I have many heroes. One of them is my mom. She's had her fair share of trials but she always comes out on the other end with a smile. I admire that about her.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't worry, your secret about Jack is safe with me :)

    Happy ICLW!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute way to learn more about you.

    ~Happy ICLW~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.