WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

WTF Apple.





As if getting taunted by reality, and by all other pregnancy related shows wasn't enough. Now I get it during commercials as well. Peachy, just peachy.

9 comments:

  1. I know right! I saw the big news one! And now that one. How annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw these both and thought the same thing! ugh.

    but, happy iclw and thanks for stopping by! sing some showtunes -- that always makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I hate hate hate hate those commercials. They keep coming on and it drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, seems like stuff like that is everywhere. Now I know why I don't watch much TV, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with you sister. They drive me bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first time I saw each of these commercials on TV, they actually aired back to back. Talk about a cosmic slap in the face! I love my iPhone, but I sure wish these ads would fall off the face of the earth...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Ashlee. I blogged about hating this commercial. Most of the new iPhone ads are baby related. There's another one featuring an ultrasound. Brilliant.

    Happy ICLW

    Jonelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's times like this I'm super glad we don't have cable (too expensive 'round here).

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen the first one. But the 2nd one... I should have turned it, because I had that thought of "This has got to be a pregnancy announcement..." but I couldn't bring myself to change the channel. And then, at the end, I freakin teared up! At a commercial! Ugh! There are a lot of baby-related commercials out there, but that one hits me the hardest for some reason.
    I'm sure there's a whole bunch of super-fertile newlyweds out there looking googly-eyed at their husbands as this commercial comes on and squealing "awww, how cuuuuute!" as they toss out their final birth control pill. I think that makes me even more upset than the actual commercial itself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.