WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just another day.

Blogging every day is hard. Especially now, when I am spending my last week of summer vaca sleeping in and watching Veronica Mars. This post will be bland, at best.

I'm still going strong on my gym front but am currently on the mend from my awesome workout yesterday. I can't fully extend my right leg. I'll take it as a battle wound.

That's about it. I'm irritated with Veronica Mars. Her and Logan broke up. Why must I always be disappointed by the relationships I find most entertaining.
**Edited to add- I take that back. All the difference an episode can make. They're back together!!
***Edited to add again- WHAT!!? They broke up again. GAAA!
Happy Blogging everyone. Let's hope for a better poster tomorrow.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.