This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.
My parents are obsessed with Dexter. I just added glee to my list - can you believe that? Am I the only person in the world who doesn't watch that show?
I only got to watch the first season, and part of the 2nd, I think! Time to add it to my Netflix list. I adored it! The wrongness of it was so addicting!
ok. I need to start watching this. Actually there are like 5 series I hear are the greatest. We are going to watch the move "Murder Within Me" with Casey Aff.leck. I think it's an Indy film. ICLW
Dexter is my favorite show! I never knew about it til season three, so I had to catch up on Netflix, too. Somehow it just keeps getting better and better every season. No idea how the writers keep it from stagnating. It's like Disney magic, except with blood!
I started watching a few and just didn't have time along with all my other shows but since Cody's deploying, I've re-added it to my list as well :)
ReplyDeleteYou will not regret it!! Dexter is amazing! My dh didn't think he would like it either, now not only does he love it, he's sucked in his bf as well!
ReplyDeleteMy parents are obsessed with Dexter. I just added glee to my list - can you believe that? Am I the only person in the world who doesn't watch that show?
ReplyDeleteI only got to watch the first season, and part of the 2nd, I think! Time to add it to my Netflix list. I adored it! The wrongness of it was so addicting!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW #77
it's on my netflix too! i have heard it is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteok. I need to start watching this. Actually there are like 5 series I hear are the greatest. We are going to watch the move "Murder Within Me" with Casey Aff.leck. I think it's an Indy film.
ReplyDeleteICLW
Dexter is my favorite show! I never knew about it til season three, so I had to catch up on Netflix, too. Somehow it just keeps getting better and better every season. No idea how the writers keep it from stagnating. It's like Disney magic, except with blood!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW Monday! Dexter is awesome. It took me a few episodes to get into it then I burned through Seasons 1-3. So so good.
ReplyDelete