
1. If you accidentally nick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I've never done that, but if i nicked it hard enough to need some sort of repair, I would leave a note. I don't need any bad karma following me around. Unless I nicked it because their parking job sucked.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Well I don't know if I would say love, but I like it. I would never do plastic surgery.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Most of the blogs I follow, besides the people that I know in RL are about infertility. I keep going back because I am genuinely interested in finding out how their life turns out. I also love hearing about the humor that they add in when life gets a little tricky.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
I wish I could say that a lot of it is BS, but it's not. It's all true, and sadly depressing most of the time.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Red meat, I really don't eat it so giving it up wouldn't be so bad.
6. How often to you eat out?
Way more than we should. At least once a week.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot cut. Skinny jeans are not attractive on me, or on most people.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Divorce. And then plan to kill the sleezy hussy that my husband was cheating with. But Brian would never do that, he's too awesome.

Ha ha unless their parking sucked :)
ReplyDeleteHehee, "unless their parking sucked" -- yeah, sometimes I WANT to knick some poorly parked people, hehe..
ReplyDeleteCute blog! :)