WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's the weekend!

I sadly didn't post yesterday, which interups yet another attempt at blogging 30 days in a row. I was sick. Super sick. I went to sleep at 8 last night, and woke up at 8 this morning. I had a sore throat and was just all icky sicky. It was no fun.

This morning Brian and I went out on our weekly date. We went to breakfast and to a movie. We had some yummy food and then went an saw The Switch. It was a good movie. Aside from the fact that it only took her one shot to get pregnant, which we all know is totally unrealistic- it was a funny movie. I love Jason Bateman. He's a doll.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! I want to see that movie!! I LOVE Jennifer Aniston! Is it worth it or should I wait?!

    ~Michelle
    http://mmproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.