WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 more days.

Man oh man Tuesday can't come fast enough. 4:00 on Tuesday afternoon I visit with the nurse practitioner to discuss my lovely lady parts and why aren't they able to function properly. I can't wait to get some answers that I've been wondering about for the better half of my life. I'm thoroughly irritated at every doctor who has just crammed the pill down my throat when I told them I had very irregular cycles. If one of them would've listened back then, even thoughI obviously wasn't trying to get pregnant back then, I might have some better ideas on why in the world I can't get pregnant now. I can't wait. I'm so anxious. I'll keep you all posted for sure!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your appointment. The best advice I have is don't waste to much time with your OB. I didn't need a referal, I went straight to a RE. Not to say OB can't help, but if you've been trying over a year, any RE should be willing to see you regardless of your age. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.