WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a beautiful day.

Today has been a great day. This morning my mommy treated me to the salon and got my hair colored for me, which I haven't done since January. It was all for a great cause as the salon was raising money to send to the troops. Such a great cause that we graciously participated in.

Then, I was able to go out to lunch with 3 of my favorite people in the world. My best friend Kaela, and her baby boy Camden, and Kaela's sister Jordan. We went to Applebees and it was delish.

Brian's out for a few hours with his brother and friends so I've got to the house to myself. That never happens. Fall weather is sorta-kinda creeping up on us and I cannot wait till it is a consistent 85 degrees. I cannot wait to open up my curtains again so I can stop living in a cave. Arizona summers are not fabulous. I can't wait for fall.

Work is going great, my little kiddos are just wonderful. We're finally getting into a routine- I just have to figure out how to keep them all from being so dang chatty. They're not afraid of me in the least. Anyone have any ideas?

Happy Saturday everyone! Doctors appointment is in t-minus 3 days!

1 comment:

  1. Those were my kidlets last year. They LOVED to talk! I do Fun Friday in my room and I write the words Fun Friday on the board. If I count down and they aren't quiet, they lose a letter. If they lose the whole phrase we don't do Fun Friday (which is just like, 15 minutes of getting to play games on Friday).

    I had to use LOTS of ideas last year so if you want other ones let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.