WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Haven't met you yet.



So, this song came on my ipod last night and in my mind it made me think of a baby. My future baby. It is now my new favorite song.
"I might have to wait, I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

And I know someday that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet."

Dear Baby,
 Whenever you decide you're going to come into my life I am going to be more than happy. I sure can't wait to meet you someday. I hope it's real soon. We already love you so much. But until then, we'll wait here patiently, and I'll be listening to this song everyday in anticpation of the day when we find out we're pregnant. Love you!

Mommy and Daddy


3 comments:

  1. That's me and my future baby's song too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, and looking at it through those eyes, it's the most BEAUTIFUL song for your future baby.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, just a lovely way to look at it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.