The shower was good. I got a little teary a few times, but other than that I think I maintained myself quite nicely.
I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my follow up appointment. That's when I will find out all the blood work results and take a look at my uterus pictures. That should be fun. I'm hecka nervous that they are going to find something awfully wrong with me. I'm trying really hard not to stress about it.

Stopping by from ICLW. Best wishes on Tuesday. Here's to hoping you don't have to get used to those ultrasounds! After dozens of them, I still hate them. And they still hurt.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
what a great SIL you are! i have a nephew's 1st birthday party next weekend and i really don't want to go....thinking that i'm not the only one who has to go through things like this will make it easier. thank you.
ReplyDeletegood luck for tuesday! i hope everything goes well for you.
b :)
Oh, I hear you on the ultrasounds. They are NOT my favorite thing to have done.
ReplyDeleteICLW