WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, September 6, 2010

a semi charming kinda post.

Have you ever had such big plans that your heart is just full of excitement? Well, that's how I feel right now. I've got big plans. I would love for these next few years to be just wonderful. My big plans: become a mommy, buy a house, get my hubby a truck, and go on lots of fabulous vacations. Sounds awesome to me. It's a lot of big plans all at once. I feel like I've got a lot of growing up to do, It's an odd feeling. I'm not too young to be doing all this stuff, am I? I mean I know girls that did all of those things when they were 18. But, like am I unrealistic to think that I can do all of those things?

I'm in limbo. I'd love not to be. I guess I just feel like I've got lots of things to do, and since I'm so impatient it's just frustrating  to feel this way.

My heart is so excited for the future. I feel like a little girl looking forward to her first sleepover. I just don't know what to expect for the future, I just hope it's awesome.

Does anyone else ever feel this way? Please tell me I'm not crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how awesome you are Ashlee. Please, never change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel like that only within the last year i started freaking out thinking I should have started earlier in life. We're waiting until husband is out of the Army to buy a house and actually settle down. The last 5 years we feel like we've just been waiting for our lives to start. And of course I want to be a mom like yesterday, but I guess I'll wait until my husband gets back from Afghanistan to start trying again (if I have to). And it makes my stomach turn (in a good way) to see how sweet your husband is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being in limbo. I'm there too. I say pick one of your goals and start working on it. Pick something you can control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those are great goals! Although once you become a mommy, the vacations will be a little harder to do, so until you become a mommy I'd suggest doing those!

    And I KNOW you will become a mommy. And you'll be a fantastic one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful feelings because they are wonderful goals and its all because you want to only do whats right. You are wonderful! Brian is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm...I love your blog. It's so cute! Just thought you might like to know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.