
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Honestly I don't know if I'd want to be a fly on any wall. If I had to pick one place though I would probably pick The Louvre so I could hear all of the things people say when they look at the art. I've always found people's oppinions of art fascinating.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I always mean to budget it but that never happens, so i just go at it and hope to end out on top somehow. (That's what she said.)
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I don't think I've done anything to crazy. I did this thing called Herballife once though. I drank two nasty shakes a day and only ate dinner. I did loose a lot of weight but I had no energy and as soon as I stopped I gained it all back.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
Will & Grace, Pushing Daisies, Arrested Development, FRIENDS, CSI: Las Vegas and Full House. I'm still working on 24, I only have like 2 1/2 seasons till I've seen every single one.
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
I have a few. Do I only have to pick one? Fine, I'll follow the rules. This song gets me every time, and the video doesn't help either.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.