WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, October 29, 2010

proudy pants.

I've been feeling especially proud lately. Here's why...

Every month my school has pep assemblies. All of the specials teachers give out awards and the teachers hand out awards honoring certain students as well. Today we were the proud recipients of two awards! We got the first award for 100% attendance for a week in August and another for showing respect in the cafeteria. I am so proud of my kiddos. I almost cried when I saw their little faces light up. It was truly a beautiful moment.

I''m proud of my husband for all he does. He goes to they gym 5 days a week! Even after he's been at work for 12 hours he comes home and heads straight to the gym. I'm so proud to say that he is currently able to bench press 300 pounds! I know, I know ladies, but he's all mine. He's working so hard to get into shape and I admire that so much.

Life is good, and can only get better. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up with the comments about your husband!! I love that yall are so in love. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.