This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.
I need another vacation. My class has been exhausting, I wish I could cancel Halloween. I don't even want to imagine what its going to be like around Christmas.
Just so you know, Halloween is SO MUCH WORSE than Christmas! (especially the younger you go!) As a 6 year 1st grade teacher (now first year 3rd grade teacher), Halloween was ALWAYS the worst, but I learned to love it and not care if they're a little crazy ;) Good luck tomorrow! Let yourself enjoy it, and treat yourself to a nice nap afterwards.
Just so you know, Halloween is SO MUCH WORSE than Christmas! (especially the younger you go!) As a 6 year 1st grade teacher (now first year 3rd grade teacher), Halloween was ALWAYS the worst, but I learned to love it and not care if they're a little crazy ;) Good luck tomorrow! Let yourself enjoy it, and treat yourself to a nice nap afterwards.
ReplyDelete