We're currently at Vincent's Pizza Park right outside of Pittsburgh. Best. Pizza. Ever.
Here's my hubbs eating just ONE piece! Sooo big. Were having such an awesome time. Our best friends, Spencer and Miriam are here with us visiting from Virgina.
Today I am thankful for friends, family and food.
Looks delicious!! Much better then the generic delivery pizza in my area. Enjoy your time with friends and family.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha loooove the pizza....sounds like you are having a great time with your friends! Happy ICLW and have a Wonderful Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteWow, Austin would love a slice of that pizza! Looks so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI know we don't know each other, but I saw Vincents and Pittsburgh and I had to comment. I live in Pgh and my husband and I LOVE Vincents. I agree, best pizza in Pittsburgh. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy. What was on it?
ReplyDeletePepperoni, Sausage, Onions, Green Pepper and Mushrooms!
ReplyDeleteNothing from a can. All fresh. The sausage was huge, the pepperoni was like a half an inch thick!