The holidays were great. Being around family is always fantastic. We were so blessed to get such wonderful gifts from our families. Brian spoiled me, like always and I again am amazed at how sweet he is to me. He's a keeper.
This is our last week of break and I'll be busy doing some babysitting and sleeping. I still need to go to my classroom and get some work done there..we'll see if that even happens though.
I always look forward to New Years. It's a wonderful time to start over and to try to be better than the previous year. I'm currently thinking up my resolutions. I'll post about those later.
Enough about me, how was your holiday?
I canNOT wait for the new year. BTW, you should come visit your cousin. She happens to live two doors down from me. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteGlad that your holiday was a good one. I'm with you on having to get work done for school (although I'm going to do mine at home) but, well, it may not get finished. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good time! My Christmas was pretty awesome - I got to be home in the Sacramento area for a whole week and visited LOTS of friends and my relatives. Missed Tony & my fam but next year Christmas will be different bc Tony will be with me, wherever we are. Dipped a lot of pretzels to give to friends , went to a Kings game and visited some favorite places to eat. Mm I need to blog!
ReplyDelete