WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas.

and i've been doing so good.

dang it.

curse it.

total frustration.

i wish i had a baby to celebrate with this christmas. or at least the prospect of one.
 because all i really want for christmas is to be a mom.

5 comments:

  1. this is always easier said then done - that it will happen one of these days. You can now put your finger in the back of your mouth and barf at this same ole comment! But,I see you in my mind with those little babies all the time Ashlee, we just don't know when it will happen. Stay focus on what the doctor wants you to do and for now, enjoy what you need to enjoy in life as it is now. I love you so much! Brian loves you so so much as well. We all do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up hunni! I know that this Christmas was really hard for me being that I should've been 8 months pregnant and buying baby gifts instead of gifts for myself but God needed his angels before I did so one day I'll get to spend Christmas with them... just not right now.. keep your head up it'll happen when you're least expecting it! love you hun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.