WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

new years resolutions.

I'm a big fan of lists. It's what I do. Before I make a new list I thought I would see how I did with my goals for this year.

Graduate with honors (pretty sure that I have that one under control)
**I missed it by a few points. My grade went when i had to miss a class in '09 because i got married. I say it was worth it.**


Buy a house, an awesome one.

Get at least one dog, preferably 2.

Loose 10% of my body weight. (I'm starting a weight loss blog in the new year to keep me on track.)

Exercise!! Don't be so gosh dang lazy!


Cook more, eat out less.


Get a teaching job!! (cross your fingers everyone)


Be smart with money. Save at least 10% of every paycheck.


Read my scriptures every dang day! I'm terrible at that.


Give service to others.

okay, okay- so i kind of bombed on my resolutions- but i have been kicking trash on my 101 goals in 1001 days. so that counts for something.

So here is my new list for 2011: I am resolving to:
  • Buy a house
  • Get a dog
  • Loose 10% of my body weight.
  • Cook more. Learn how to eat healthy.
  • Save, save and save money!
  • Become more active in church. Prayer, scriptures, temple, everything.
Let's hope I have better luck with this list than I did with last year's list.

What are some of your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals. I have a lot of the same ones. I am starting a new diet that is mostly vitamins & i'm hoping it works :)
    I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have similar goals Ashlee. Must be something about humans. Anyhow, I would be happier if I can finally kick the Dew habbit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.