WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The cheese to my macaroni.

Happy Birthday to my lover face, Brian.




{I think he gets even cuter with age.}

I love you so much. 
You are the cheese to my macaroni. 
The horizon to my sky. 
The bacon to my eggs.
The laces to my sneakers.
The peanut butter to my jelly. 
The smile to my face. 
The gravy to my mashed potatoes. 
The bubbles to my bath. 
The milk to my cookie. 
The water to my ocean.
The frosting to my cupcake. 

Basically...
You are my everything. 

Happy Birthday Honey. 

2 comments:

  1. haha i call tony "lover face" or "lover boy" and he calls me "stacie face" cute!
    Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.