WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, November 26, 2010

back on the bandwagon.

So for a few months now, ever since I went back to work I've fallen off the workout bandwagon. Big time. I completely loss focus of my 100 pound challenge. I intend to get back with it. Again. Luckily for me I've only gained back four pounds which puts me right back to where I was when I started this whole process. So starting on Sunday I'm starting. I'm waking up early doing yoga in the morning and then going to the gym after work. No fast food (which I hardly do anyways), Less soda (I'd be kidding myself if I said no soda at all) and exercising every day, even if that just means walking around my neighborhood.

It's time I focus on me. Eat right, get healthy and form the habits that I need to have an amazing life.

I kind of want to do some sort of cleanse though, has anyone done one that they would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.