Christmas Survey
I have no clue why it is posting in a weird order. Just deal with it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I have a new love for wrapping paper. But I will only use it if I can wrap something that is in one of those gift boxes. If it is a weird shape I will get a gift bag.
2. Artificial or real tree?
Artificial. It is metallic green and two feet tall.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the day or so after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
I'm pretty good at getting all decorations put away the day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog?
I tried my very first sip of eggnog this past week and it wasn't too bad. But I also didn't try too much so I don't know if I have the best opinion of it yet.
6.Best Christmas gift as a kid?
I got a desk for Christmas when I was in first grade. I LOVED it. I was totally that kid.
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards?
Both. If it comes down to someone picking out something that they think I would like and a gift card- I'll take gift card.
34. Favorite children’s Christmas Cartoon?
Charlie Brown 32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key?
magic key30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?
i dont mind other colors, just no blue.
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?
well you know, just a massive life size replica of santa's sleigh, but other than that... jk29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider?
hot chocolate28. Age you discovered who Santa was?
Honestly I think I was 10 or 11. baha.24. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I love white lights with silver and light blue bulbs.
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day?
Ham is sickly. I'll take some turkey.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Well, I want a baby- but that's not happening. So I'll stick with a new hair straightener.
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa?
No. But if anyone did I bet it would be Chase.21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Eve we always open one present for the Christmas Elf and it's always pajamas. The rest wait for Christmas. Always.
22. Favorite children’s Christmas song?
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People forgetting the reason for the season.19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet,Cupid, Donner, Blitzin, Rudolph
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
Star18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home.17. Favorite Christmas song?
"Don't Save it all for Christmas Day"
"Mary did you know?"13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually after Thanksgiving. I always say I'm going to get started right away but that never happens.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yep. I used to get tons of gift cards as gifts from my students and if it came from a store I didn't like or shop at I would just re gift it. Which is awesome cause it's a gift card and not a lame present.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Um. I don't think I have a favorite.
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
I like both. Depends on the tree. 12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf.7. Hardest person to buy for?
Brian. His birthday is at the beginning of December so when he tells me 3 things that he wants it makes it a little tricky to cover both holidays with a decent amount of gifts.
But I think my step-dad is the hardest just because he is so simple and yet so complicated that I never can think what to get him.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My sister. She's 14 so she'll gladly accept any clothes or any new gadgets.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I dont. I wish I did, I just sadly don't own one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. I love Christmas cards. Do people actually email theirs?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Ugly stuffed animals. 6. Favorite gift received as a child? 2. Real tree or Artificial?
This is cute! Thanks for posting. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when blogger does exactly what it wants?? I love Christmas cards too, the real ones that come in the mail and have pics on them. But I think this year everyone opted to post Merry Christmas on Facebook and be done with it. There are some drawbacks to everything being electronic. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete