So far we've looked at 8 houses. We've more or less hated 7 of them. The one we do like is alright, but out of our price range by a few thousand bucks. So we're going to keep looking.
I got an email today from the casting agent for HGTV's House Hunters! Exciting right? She told me to keep in touch and let her know when we are closer to selecting a home. Me, on TV? That would be ridiculous. I'll of course keep you posted if there is a television debut in the future.
My little kidney beans are doing wonderful. Our class won our third award for being awesome. Tomorrow's the 100th day of school. Festivities will be off the hook. I can't believe I just said that.
I can't decide what to do this summer. I'm going back and forth about getting a job- but it would only be for like 8 weeks so I don't think anyone would want me. Any suggestions?
I'm going to go read some more blog for ICLW. It's how I unwind.
I love House Hunters! You should go for it! Then I could point at the tv and go "I know her! Er, well sort of..." Good luck with the house hunt. We just put ours on the market, I hope it sells pretty quick!
ReplyDeleteOhhh... that would be exciting to be on TV! I hope you can find a house soon!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I watch that show so freaking much. That would be so awesome for you to be on it!!!!
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW, and that is seriously? The. Coolest. Thing. Ever!!!! I love that show so so much! My husband makes fun of me because I could watch it 24 hours a day. Please keep us posted..I would be super excited to "know" someone on that show!!!
ReplyDeleteA shot at HGTV?!? Totally awesome. Wishing you all the best on your house hunting.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ICLW #56