WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Awarded.

I am the lucky recipient of this awesome award! I was nominated by two amazing ladies- http://theinfertilitydiary.blogspot.com/ and http://mmproper.blogspot.com/. Thanks ladies. I'll try to not let this go to my head.

too late.
:-)


The rules for accepting this award are:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here's 7 things about myself-
1. I prefer to be alone. Most of the time. I enjoy laying on my couch watching CSI reruns more than I like going out in public.
2. I still believe in pinkie promises.
3. I always knew I would be a teacher. It's really the only thing I've ever wanted to do.
4. I've always wanted to live in a big city, but am too afraid of change. So I would never actually move there.
5. I usually feel like I'm one step behind of being  exactly the person I want to be.
6. I wish I looked better in leggings.
7. I'm pretty stoked for my life. However it turns out.

I tag:

http://blawndesblawg.blogspot.com/
http://www.paisleyblooms.com/2011/01/happy-blogaversary-to-me.html
http://whatsinlaurensuterus.blogspot.com/
http://rogandjessica.blogspot.com/
http://www.lifeinthelastfrontier.com/


I'm only tagging 5 for now. Because It's hard work. :-) and blogger is only posting the web links and not the text I'm imputing for it. So sorry about that.

3 comments:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.