savoring life one moment at a time.
I've never been much for yellow but I love this!All if it!(you have great taste and a knack for decorating, I can tell.)
For the past couple of months I have fallen in love with yellow! I love it!
Gorgeous.... love them all and love your blog :) xo
Oh love the bedding!!!! Yellow and gray are a stunning combo. Looks like your future house will have amazing interior decorating!
Start saving those pennies:)Love it Ashlee and I am so excited for you guys!
Love the yellow/grey combo's
Love it all. You've got a cool style. Especially like the chandelier decal.
Love the pictures. If I had another room, I would totally decorate in these colors!
I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
I've never been much for yellow but I love this!
ReplyDeleteAll if it!
(you have great taste and a knack for decorating, I can tell.)
For the past couple of months I have fallen in love with yellow! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.... love them all and love your blog :) xo
ReplyDeleteOh love the bedding!!!! Yellow and gray are a stunning combo. Looks like your future house will have amazing interior decorating!
ReplyDeleteStart saving those pennies:)
ReplyDeleteLove it Ashlee and I am so excited for you guys!
Love the yellow/grey combo's
ReplyDeleteLove it all. You've got a cool style. Especially like the chandelier decal.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. If I had another room, I would totally decorate in these colors!
ReplyDelete