WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, January 21, 2011

nice to meet you.

Since ICLW is happening right now- I thought I would do a little get to know me post for whomever is stopping by. So- in no particular order here are 10 interesting facts about yours truly.

  1. I have to sleep with my feet covered. Even though I am 24 years old I still get scared if my feet are uncovered. I think something is going to grab them. The thought of it gives me heartburn.
  2. I'm a very picky eater. I'm very particular on the smells and textures of my foods. I also do not like trying new things. It freaks me out.
  3. I have a play list on my ipod of songs that I like to sing along to. It's just in case I ever need to be in a talent show or some sort of performing activity. I will be well rehearsed and polished. It's all about being prepared.
  4. I hate bugs. All of them. Even the cute ones.
  5. I usually look down when I walk. It's just me being cautious. I'm extremely clumsy and have a fear of tripping in public.
  6. I cry during stupid movies, Like Easy A. Don't judge me. I felt really bad for Olive and the tears just started coming.
  7. I am OBSESSED with Post Secret. and you should be too.
  8. I am currently on a very low sugar diet. and I'm rocking at it. So far 2 pounds lost this week. Word.
  9. I sincerely miss being a little kid. Life was so simple then.
  10. I want to be a photographer part time. It's a hobby that I would love to explore more.
So there you have it. I look forward to reading more blogs tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW :)

    I found you from AP's blog... thanks for letting me stop by!

    I like your list and actually share a few of them with you... I'm not too fond of bugs either, and I HAVE to have my feet covered at all times (except sometimes in the summer when I feel like rockin' the flipflops on super casual days).

    I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I already "know" you but I love your little recap. Sounds like you're doing great on your diet. Giving up sugar I can do, it's the break that gets me. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I totally felt like I could have been writing this post. I'm like 8 of these. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your list! I am writing down your best practice for the next ICLW round. Great way to let new visitors know about you.

    Thanks for stopping by and following - I'm following right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Found you through ICLW! First of all, love your blog design! It looks refreshing! I think your list of random things is really fun. I have a thing about keeping my feet covered at night too...no one needs toes peeking out from under the covers!
    Your sense of humor is delightful. I am excited to follow your blog. Feel free to stop by mine too and join our journey.
    Happy ICLW!
    ~Sara #152 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy ICLW! I really like your page on Infertility Etiquette. I wish there was some way to make that kind of information more generally known, understood, and practiced . . .

    You and your hubby are super cute in your picture, btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    Found you on Lauren's blog (Lauren Vs The World). Love your blog layout! Looking forward to following along with your journey.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.