WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January ICLW

Oh my goo- is it that time already? Happy January ICLW everyone! I haven't participated in a while so I'm excited to join back in.

Feel free to look around, and if you like what you see- follow me, and I'll follow you back.

My name is Ashlee. I'm a 24 year old kindergarten teacher who is happily married to the most amazing man ever. My husband Brian is my rock. He's the the the butter to my bread, the Ross to my Rachel and the sunshine to my sky. We've been TTC for 18 months with no luck. I've got an unfortunate case of PCOS and impatient-ness. We're in our 3rd month of treatments and we're keeping positive (most of the time).

We are currently house hunting and hope that we will find our perfect home soon.

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to "meeting" you all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlee. I've been following for a while but just never commented (kinda creepy, huh? haha.)

    We were also house hunting but God had other plans for us. I just wrote a post about it today!

    I'd love for you to follow me!

    Jess
    www.thevillalpandofam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from ICLW! I share in the PCOS struggle too. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an award on my blog!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love ICLW? I missed it for a few months too. Hope you find new fun blogs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.