WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

An update of sorts.

Alright my friends- here's an update on our life, just in case you've been pacing back in forth in wonder.

We are still house hunting. We found a house we loved, but of course, it already has an offer on it. We're very hopeful that we will find our perfect home when the timing is right.

We have also decided to take a break from TTC with meds. It was a very hard decision to make. It just seems like we need to take some time off while looking for a home. It will help us save money, and it will help me stay as stress free as possible. Maybe since I will be relaxing it will just happen. (I almost just threw up as I typed that.)

So that's all kids. That's all I've got for you.

5 comments:

  1. Hi... I just happened to mention on someone else's blog that I didn't get pregnant the first time until we finally found/bought a house after 12 months of looking every w/end... must have been a "nesting" thing :) Hope finding a house helps you too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call. Our house is up for sale and originally I thought we could start IVF with it up for sale but I now know that I can only handle so much. I too, am hoping for the relaxation method to work! (barfing a little in my mouth as I type it!) Good luck with the house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy House Hunting! I am sure you'll find the one that is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the house hunt! It's one of the most fun and one of the most awful processes I've ever been through! ;)

    Enjoy your break. And you made me actually laugh out loud with the relaxing comment. Well played!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion - TTC breaks are healthy. (we've taken a few ourselves).

    Happy house hunting. You've got the right idea on furnishings...so I know you'll find something great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.