WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

best of the best.

I want to dedicate this post to my wonderful friends and family.

There are certain friends and family members who have been especially supportive during this unfortunate trial that Brian and I are facing. We really appreciate it.

So to all of you, you know who you are, thank you very much for always offering kind words, and for your prayers and thoughts. It means the world to know that we have so many wonderful people in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. This can be such a stressful time. Just the house thing on it's own let alone everything else.

    Just know that i am thinking about you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.