WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

House Hunting Update.

We went house hunting today and fell in love with a house. It is our dream house and I want it. Now. We're hoping to get our tax return soon so we can make an offer. Anyone want to give us $4000.00? Just thought I'd ask.

So hopefully this is the one. Hopefully we will be able to fill that home with happy memories. Hopefully this will be the place we grow old in. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for shamelessly asking for $4000! Can you add a "donate to our house" button on your blog? Didn't Julie of "Julie and Julia" fame do something like that? Whaddya have to lose?! ;)
    AP

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.