WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picnic.

On Thursday Brian and I went on a picnic. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.


We sat on the hill and ate our yummy dinner and watched the sunset over the lake. We held hands and laughed and talked about how blessed we are in our lives. We reminisced over these past two years and talked about what we hope for our future. We laid on our backs and watched the clouds past and just fell in love all over again.

As bumpy as our journey has been so far we are grateful for how it has brought us together. I feel that we have a special bond, and a special appreciation for each other. Whenever we are blessed with children I hope we gross them out with how in love we are. I want our children to know just how much we love each other. And I hope when they grow up and get married, they'll do the same thing to their kiddos.

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you have a beautifully blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. Take advantage of this alone time, Oh how i miss those days.
    I need to date my hubby again.
    It's crazy how that can be so hard with life schedule. Thank you for reminding me:)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene you've painted with words. Your children will be very lucky, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....so sweet :D And a beautiful sunset pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given you an award! You can stop by my blog to pick it up :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.