the q's.
1. do you watch/read the news? not usually. it's quite depressing. 95% of the time I'm the ignorant person in the group who has no idea that a devastating earth quake just killed thousand of people or that some guy has killed his wife and baby. I find out most things from eff book or twit.ter.
2. how would you describe your "look"? homeless, sad, pathetic. haha. I don't know. comfy. I need a look. Now that I've been loosing weight I've been able to get dressed and feel pretty again. I figure once I'm down some more pounds I can recreate myself and give me a look I feel I deserve.
3. did you play sports in high school or college? I played varsity volleyball all four years in high school.
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels? easy. high heels. I never wear them. Never ever. I'm already tall enough.
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv? I have so many it's embarrassing.
{along with Las Vegas and New York}
6. would you rather bake or cook? I would rather cook. baking takes too long.
7. shorts or skirts? skirts. i looove me some beautiful and comfortable skirts.
8. what's your favorite scary movie? im not a fan of the scary movie genre. but i think one that i've seen that i've actually watched again was the crazies. i saw it in theatres and we put it on our flix to watch again.
Wanna play? Head on over to MannLand and link up!





I just love your blog, the theme is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I envy the fact you are already tall enough without the heels :)
Happy Sunday!
no high heels needed over here either! I'm also that person who usually has no idea what is going on in the world. We watch mostly what is on the DVR and not much else.
ReplyDelete