Ooo Ooo I've been awarded this lovely award from the lovely Lynn over at Wistfulgirl's World! Go check her out and say hello!
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers. {I'm going to do 10. Don't be mad, but 15 is a lot!}
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Alright, so here I go:
- As of 20 minutes ago I am totally OBSESSED with Greek Style Honey Yogurt. It is seriously delish.
- I have dreams of starting a non profit devoted to financially helping couples with fertility treatments. **If you know of where I would begin, I'd love to chat with you**
- Some of my most prized possessions are the drawings that my students make for me.
- I totally love my job. Teaching has taught me more than I ever thought I could learn. My life is better because I am a teacher.
- I am growing my hair out. It's {one of} the hardest things I've ever done.
- I have recently become a huge fan of snail mail. I love sending cards to people.
- I love Disneyland. It is my most favorite place on earth.
And now I award:
My awesome friend Mrs.S @ The Adventures of Mr.Superman and Mrs.S
The wonderful Stephanie @ Blawnde's Blawg
The fabulous Tillie @ a nuttier life
The ultra amazing Keiko @ Hannah Wept Sarah Laughed
The fantastic Kristin @ Dear Stevie
The beautiful BrownIris @ The (In)fertility Diaries
The lovely Amber @ Life in the Last Frontier
The fantastic Hope @ Leave it to the Beavers

Awwww thanks!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog award, and thanks for nominating me!
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE Disneyland...we started planning a trip there for next spring, and I can't wait.
THANK YOU!! This just made me smile :)
ReplyDelete