WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

unhappily ever after.

boy meets girl.

they fall in love.

they get married.

they begin to "try".

trying isn't enough.

heartbreak after heartbreak.

infertiltiy is ruining my fairy tale and i'm pretty pissed off about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you. I hope you get your happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there and keep working towards what you want. I know it's hard, and I had a super hard time shaking off that depression. I tried to chanel my anger over the situation in to doing everything I could that was in my control. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.