WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Five Question Friday
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
When I was younger I most definitely looked forward to the egg hunts and new dresses and big Easter hats. which i looked adorable in of course. But now as I'm a grown up I look forward to dinner with my family, remembering the Resurrection of Christ and going to the Easter Pageant.
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I'm a shower person. Bath's are kind of gross. Soaking in my filth is not my favorite thing.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
I guess I can. I don't think I've had to do it very often though, so I can't remember the last time.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I like the Recees eggs. So not really a legit Easter candy, but it's shaped like an egg so that counts, right?
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
Well since its just be and Brian we focus on the religious part. When we have little ones we will surely incorporate the creepy bunny but will still mainly focus on the religious aspects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE Reese's Eggs. And the fact that we can get them year round now in all sorts of festive shapes.
ReplyDelete