What up ICLW!
I'm pretty excited about this month's ICLW. I've been waiting and waiting for it to get here. Kind of like how you wait impatiently for your favorite cousin to spend the night. It was kind of like that.
I'm excited because for the first time in a while I am going to actively try to make new friends, attain some more followers and am hoping to receive the iron commenter award. Yay for goals.
So welcome, welcome to my little place on the Internet. Feel free to poke around and stay awhile. I have some page links up top if you want to learn all about me and my lovey dovey.
Here's the short version.
I am Ashlee.
I'm married to Brian.
He is my Mr. Wonderful.
We've been trying to grow our family for almost two years with absolutely no luck. Total crap.
They say I've sorta kinda got PCOS but we're not 100% sure what's wrong with me. But we do know, that it is ALL me that's the problem. No pressure.
So here we are. Just the two of us. I hope you like what you read and decide to stay awhile. We would love to have you!
Hey you, glad to see you've got some goals for ICLW! Keep fighting the fight, I'm here with you, and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteHi Ashlee, Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am hoping the best for you and hubby. I'm glad you busted that myth! We tried to start out family at 26 and heard constantly, "you have so much time, don't worry." It doesn't make it any better!
ReplyDeleteI am visiting from ICLW and am also a new follower. I work with kids before they are in Kindergarten and realize what a tough but amazing job being a classroom teacher is. What treatments are you currently doing?
ReplyDeleteI also have PCOS and am wishing you the best. Looking forward to following you in your journey!