WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sneak Peak.

Brian and I are updating the pictures in our house, because after two years of marriage looking at wedding pictures of ourselves just isn't that fun anymore. So here's a little preview. I'll post more on Monday.


I can't wait to see the rest!

3 comments:

  1. This one is so cute! I just gave you an award! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are unbelievably, sweetly, and adorably in love :) One of those couples that makes most people smile (and everyone else jealous lol). Great pic! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! You two look so adorable :D Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.